LYC 2.88% $6.96 lynas rare earths limited

The recent announcement that Lynas/Bueline Joint Venture had...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    The recent announcement that Lynas/Bueline Joint Venture had been awarded Phase 1 initial funding to design Heavy Ree processing Facility in Texas by American DOD, has raised a number of questions for me, so am hoping someone can answer them for me.

1. My understanding has always been that Lynas/Blueline Joint Venture in Texas was to build a Heavy Rare Earth Processing Facility regardless of the American DOD Tender Invitation?

2. I have also read that Japan was interested in investing in this facility as a way of procuring Heavy Rare Earth supply outside of China?

3. Other than Lynas being awarded Initial Phase 1 status, I believe the only other successful tender was by Mountain Pass? Yet they

don‘t possess any experience in processing Ree’s and don’t even have a processing facility, so how could they possibly submit a tender with design about something they have no experience with?

Also This is Heavy Rare Earth Tender Design and they don’t posses HRE at Mountain Pass.

There is quite a bit of discussion centring around the point that Lynas is Ozzie and not American – I would have thought that Blueline being an established American company would nullify this concern?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.96
Change
0.195(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.421B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $6.96 $6.66 $7.048M 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 4423 $6.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.96 4690 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.