LYC 1.48% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

lynas cashflow neutral and growing!!, page-2

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    JJ, no that fact is simply TRUE. I have posted the figures three times now. The numbers ALL come from Lynas quarterly reports.

S'funny, but every time I recalculate Lynas' numbers, they give the same answer.

Who knows why the cash balance was the same at the end of April as at the end of May? As you never tire of stating, "month on month figures are unreliable during the ramp up".

Well, perhaps they received the cash for the 650t of REE that was built up in inventory during the December and March quarters. After all, as Lynas and many posters also never tire of telling us, all the product is sold. There were no debtors at the end of March, but there were all those tonnes of product that seemed to be sold, but not invoiced. Another 650t of sales' receipts ($14.3m at $22/kg) hitting the bank account would exactly negate the cash burn for the month without costs having to change.

I strongly suggest you call Lynas to discuss these matters, and the extent to which both Phases are being used to achieve current production levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.090(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.11 $5.98 $17.19M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 79108 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 17678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.