LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

lynas chief seeks meeting with fuziah salleh, page-28

1. 1,440 Posts.
    Interesting

note for NC
    DONT wear the red tie!

I sincerely hope that you are aware of the muslim political system that exists in states like these.

You can talk till your blue in the face with this one and will never convince her that Lynas is safe. It goes well beyond that. In fact its got little to do with Lynas, safety, jobs, etc. You are dealing with a muslim woman politician. All the things she says and does in her state is like a salmon swimming up stream. She has chosen and extremely difficult road and the Lynas issue is being used to advance her efforts. The Koran dictates that woman shouldnt work or be politicians. Whats shes trying to do is break the mould of the local people.
    If you have never lived in one of these villages then you will never ever understand the politics.

The local youth throwing a few cocktails is to be expected as they are bored youths that have found a cause. All be it misdirected.

I think that you will find that as there has been an official government response to Lynas and the umpire called in (the IAEA ) to determine if its safe or not that Ms Fuziah will need to accept their decision that its radioactive levels are extremely low.

The crux of the matter is now how to give MS Fuziah an exit door.

So NC please remember that when meeting with her dont act like an arrogant P and dont treat her like a stupid share holder (read Crown).

She needs to save face (for the above reasons)

I therefore think that the IAEA had a nice few days there and found nothing. However, the Government will need to announce very very stringent and compliance codes for continual monitoring of each and every stage of the LAMP.

It is however full steam ahead.

PS - NC when you meet with her and she offers you a drink dont ask for a beer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $6.005B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $3.943M 612.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 38777 $6.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.41 4857 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.