LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Play2Win,I am really starting to dislike this stock.Not the...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Play2Win,

I am really starting to dislike this stock.

Not the story.

But the manipulation by the big end of town without even a wimper from ASIC.

The Fuziah fanatic.
    Wish she would torch herself or blow her self up as a matyr. A complete nutter IMHO!!!

Then of course there is DJ Newswire.
    Does Moly have an interest in DJ Newswire, because their source of information appears to be very misleading when it comes to throwing the boots and all at Lynas.

Remember the clowns that made that claim that the plant wasn't up to scratch according to their insiders just before the report was released a few months ago. This kind of journalism is fit for the sewerage IMHO.

Yes i am really peeved off.

I bought more shares on Open this morning using my mobile phone as i knew i would doing alot of driving and wouldn't be around my laptop. Followed it as best as i could when i had the time. Saw a small drop to around 1.21 and didn't bother to think much of it as it was a pretty low volume day.

To get home and see the carnage plus massive volume really got me that peeved off with this crap by DJNewswire.

I hope NC or whoever gives them an absolute caning because this type of gutter journalism will continue to kill our stock and the big boys won't mind one little bit.

We are at their mercy and it "SUCKS".

OK! Now i have had my rant i will go outside and play with the kids.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.