LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

lynas corp hasn't been granted license to i, page-78

1. 12,085 Posts.
    marcko2

I agree whole heartedly. It is disheartening to see this sort of preying. As I stated in another post, I was about to buy some for a short term trade at $1:19 and suddenly the debacle unfolded. I believe LYC will reward in the 'short run.'

ASIC is inept at it's job. How often do we see a 'speeding ticket' on the back of a rise but never do we see it question a drop? I understand Algo trading to average out orders for buyers and sellers but even a 5th grader can see that repetitive single and double digits, in particular, are all about manipulation. The proof is that, allowing expensive brokerage, they would not allow you or me to do it. CommSec has told me that 4 orders are allowed but any more would constitute price manipulation, for me as a retail independent investor. I challenge ASIC or ASX to question the validity of my claim.

I'm all for different trading strategies, go short, go long, go what ever. But those who set out to intentionally manipulate and destroy holders with an aggressive 'seek and destroy at all costs', and those who gloat about it, well, HC guidelines prevent me from expressing my true feelings. Let's say, they will not be missed.

Fuziah is a classic 'do gooder.' I'm all for legitimate environmental crusaders, think Erin Brokovich, but the majority are just naive, inept and ignorant people.

As for LYC. Just my opinion but it could do with pulling it's finger out. The Ann today was 5th grader. "As far as we are aware..." to me reads, we know as much as you! How about, " Our dealings with the Malaysian Environmental Dept and Malaysian Trade Dept has not assertained a decision towards our POL. Any information not released by LYC should be considered as inaccurate. In line with Corporate Governance, and our committment to our shareholders we will endeavour to release information promptly....blah blah blah" NOT hard is it?

Also, what the hell is the progress with LAMP? When is the sausage sizzle(pork free, of course) for the official opening, regardless of the POL?

Keep well people. :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.