LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

lynas does not trust the asx, page-23

1. Up
    1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Promised myself not to get involved in this again...but,
    mitta3, it would be nice to buy when they're buying and selling when they're selling...problems is, the way the ASX allows big players to operate (discussed ad infinitum on HC), means that the stacking, HFT and churning enables them (BB) to camouflages their intent. The game is psychological and the aim of any good theft is not to let the target know they are being done else they wont be able to 'rinse and repeat'. Of course the FA gives direction but the daily/monthly play is a manipulation.

If you look at LYC's share price, you'll see the up moves are dramatic (short cover ?, or a pump?...I say a pump) and then follows the slow decay (shorting? or profit taking? or both?)...you can read it whichever way you like. Of course you could buy on the flat of the decay and sell after the first boom....but how obvious would that be to the shorter's algos...so they mix it up...with a few runs/falls in between just to catch you out. Note how the moves are never greater than the average punter's brockerage/share. Stops them from participating in DT. All very clever and legal. If your big enough, you can drive the market where you want (that a known) and if you know where your driving it, you can take advantage of it.

Whilst LYC maintains it's potential to be a great company the shorters can play with it knowing that the average punter is ready to jump back in every time they pump it. ...or they were!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.