LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

lynas does not trust the asx, page-24

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Fair enough point Mac and you rightly said that I didn't understand the environment like so many others. But when a market has so much in favour of the powerful and not of the average investor there needs some adjustments to be made and made immediately.

Not after yet another enquiry by yet another bunch of beaucrats who look at it again. Spare us, just a few simple fixes would go a long way to making it a level playing field.

We have the ASX which has no interest in doing anything, saying that it not as bad as we say. Basically no one wants to touch Lynas simply because the stock is the plaything of those who will manipulate the price whichever way they wish. So the SP languishes at this ridiculous low which is lower than a lot of speccies.

With only 13% of the shareholders being Australian we really do not have much influence on Lynas's management.

But it is an Australian company and subject to its laws as are we who put our savings into to it to ensure we eek out some sort of existence in our retirement but alas we have our own exchange allowing foreign companies to rape and pillage investors all because the will not introduce a level playing field....such as Germany, I believe has done.

The end result is I lose all my funds that I have earnt and put into my SMSF and go on that miserable pension and let the government fund my living, my health issues and finally will probably have to pay for my burial! LOL

Bloody hopeless public servants who can't see the forrest for the trees!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.