LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

lynas does not trust the asx, page-25

1. 22,593 Posts.
    "...it would be nice to buy when they're buying and selling when they're selling...problems is, the way the ASX allows big players to operate (discussed ad infinitum on HC), means that the stacking, HFT and churning enables them (BB) to camouflages their intent..."

Up, fair enough comment, but an answer to one of your issues I see, is that when one looks at a chart they DON"T see any activity of the ASX, Bots, stacking or HFT.

So this issue must only concern the FA investor. Before joining this forum I mostly had never heard of HFT, maybe a little of bots, definitely nothing about stacking or the ASX, it's only on forums and I guess on websites and news articles that feeds one this stuff.

imo Its a waste of time to concern yourself with any of this, step back and simply read the supply and demand tussles of your chosen stock, and that can obviously only been seen developing on a chart. Originally my chosen method of TA would (and still does) wait for signs of capitulation of either the supply or demand side and then too obviously wait for your low risk entry to appear before entering a trade, but over the years its dawned upon me that there are many forms of TA that will allow for similar trades, be that simple TR breakouts to the common old indicators, no fancy stuff is required. But Up, the main thing I'm trying to point out is that there's no requirement to be concerned at all with any of those nasty things that mostly a FA investor will shout down all the time. There are many ways to get high blood pressure and worrying about them is certainly not worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.