LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

lynas does not trust the asx, page-30

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    mitta3

I greatly respect your TA abilities and I want to learn more about TA, such as being on the right side of supply like you said.

Concerning FA, I had done a lot of reading on LYC in 2008 when it was still over a dollar. I had bought and sold several times in 08 and 09, but unfortunately with close to no knowledge on TA.

I was watching LYC from the open, the Tuesday in February 2009 when it opened around 10 or 11 cents due to funding problems. It quickly went up to 17 cents before settling around 12.5 cents.

I bought and sold several 100,000 lots in the next few weeks, hoping to increase the amount of the holdings for the long term.

With the little TA knowledge, I did not recognise that being in the 20's and bouncing three times off 20 cents showed 20 cents was a strong support. Unfortunately, I sold the majority at around 25.5 cents, only to watching it painfully keep going up.

Having held 300,000 at an average price of about 20 cents, it was not easy when I watched it go to about 55 cents, down to about 48, up to about 90 cents, capital raising, down to about 50 cents, eventually up to about $2.50.

This was not easy for me.

I believe it is valuable to know both what to buy (FA) and when to buy (TA). I think TA helps with what some say about real estate. You make the money not when you sell it, but when you buy it. TA helps to know when to buy.

I have lost lots on the stockmarket, so hopefully no one thinks I am trying to brag anything with this post. If I had the money I lost, I could have been more generous, to give to those who don't have the roof, clothes, shelter that I take for granted and forget to thank God for it.

I would like to get back at least some of the money I have lost, and be in a better position to be more generous. I would appreciate mitta3 if you could point me in a direction to get some knowledge on TA, assuming I need to start from the very beginning.

I respect the knowledge of those with TA, such as robbb, mitta3, funky, dascore (from VPG days), haspete, barnsty, highlandlad, mad macs etc.

I wish I had paid more attention sooner. I think LYC is a great stock but I am fully invested elsewhere.

I wish LYC holders all the best, may it go well for you and may the wealth be used well in your lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.