LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

lynas employees exclaims: restore our rights

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    http://www.tv3.com.my/beritatv3/aduan_rakyat/Kembalikan_Hak_Kami.html

This segment just appears on Malaysia National TV Last Night on Channel TV3.

I have included transcript below:

Restore our rights!

They is a massive appeal by more than 400 employees processing rare earths at Lynas Private Limited in Gebeng, Pahang.

Pandemonium all the actions of a few who twisted the facts in relation to the company for political gain.

The workers are tired facing delay after delays and getting sick of the nonsense following the applications by SMSL for freezing orders temporary operating license, TOL, Lynas Advanced Materials Plant, LAMP.

For Abdul Rahman Mohamad Ali, he just make a living and employed in Lynas as his experience as an engineer.

But he did not think saftey can be an issue workimg at Lynas but some parties have come in to spoil the livelihood to the detriment of all workers in the rare earth plant.

ABDUL RAHMAN MOHAMAD ALI / ENGINEERING SERVICES MANAGER LYNAS

"Because of the oppostion party our industry was not growing and grinding to a halt and investors like the Japanese are afraid to come down here".

His wife, Rosita Mohamad Yasin also regret the few efforts that continue to want to thwart it without reviewing the actual fact that this plant is not actually dangerous.

Rosita MOHD YASIN / WIFE OF HOME
    "I think that person should think first before acting. The Anti Lynas is crazy!, They do not like to listen to people. Biasalahkan, but I think we have to think about it and look for the real facts."

For the engineers at the factory, it is a big loss if Lynas does not work simply because of the actions of some parties to have their own agenda.

We comply with prescribed industrial safety standards, its very safe and very low risk to work at Lynas.

YIN CHIN YEE / ENGINEER LYNAS

"If Lynas can not go on, it's a lost to the country, to the people around here, Because a lot of people will Lose Their job, I feel very sad and depress about this".

Azlin Nawawi / TECHNICIAN LYNAS
    "What is wrong with us, all of us want to earn a living. To find sustenance here. Moreover, when you want to say danger all hazards.First see exactly what we are doing, if this job is actually dangerous, I had no want to work here BUT first give us a chance!.

But due to the actions of some people who want to be a champion to a cause and have implied agenda,we employees will also become victims later, the children of the workers will also suffer because we need our jobs to make a living and survive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.