LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

lynas forge deal cancelled, page-27

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Well done guys. As a someone who has followed this story and like to see the right thing done this is a great outcome. I know it wasnt easy but i didnt think you would get a result at this point, thought managment would fight for longer. They obviously saw the light.

As to if you should pursue litigation with managment I guess you will have different ideas. I think NC should put up the 600k to get out of the deal from his own money but that would be to admit some sort of complicity in something not above board.

From personal experience of same but different, my evil step mother took Dad to the cleaners many years back. Cost us a truckload. Worth every cent. She got money she didnt deserve but Dad could get on with his life quicker and I didnt have to see her scheming face again! Lol!

600k is a cheap quick out, I know principles etc but it gets to a point of cutting your nose of despite your face. LYCs SP has been hammered over this incident and also I guess the LAMP hold up. One of the problems has gone away if your let it go, if I were a holder I would be inclined to let it go. You might want to get NC into a position of less control if you can next time there is a vote though.

LYC is a great story with tremendous potential, not telling you how to suck eggs but isnt it time to let it go and concentrate on the positive. You have humiliated the top brass and given them a big public scare. And taken away that oh so sweet(for them) Forge deal.

Speaking of Forge I notice some posters from LYC are being vindictive posting some pretty spiteful things over on Forge. Is it the right thing to do to kick people who are down, most of these people are just other Austaralian mum and dad investors? If anyone thinks they did it first... that may be the case but please that is the justification of a five y.o.. And just because there may be one or two idiots posting on any stock doesnt mean you judge the whole lot by what a couple post.

If you think about it for a moment it is obvious that these guys are the victims of the same poor managment decisions made by the same guys. Its not the holders fault. You will notice I was the first poster ever on Forge. I just missed the float and they ran away on the first day. I had heard as had prrhaps a lot of these guys that NC was a gun director, he had grown LYC very well, REEs were the new gold and its thought he would back some sort of good REE asset into Forge.

Now I had only heard the speculation I didnt know it was going to be one of LYCs best assets, if I did I would have "thought how is that going to work"?. Clearly it was not. All I am saying is there may have been one or two silly posters over of Forge, hammer them if that gives some satisfaction, but there must be a lot of innocent regualr victims of this this failed deal who have lost real hard earned money. Give em a break its not there fault.Infact they are probobly on the same side as you if you think about, youve both got the rough end of the stick from the same guys.

Back to the positive.

Im surprised the LYC SP has not edged even higher today, i think it will in the next few days, LAMP uncertainty must be hanging over some investors heads ATM. Once this hurdle is cleared I can see the SP doubling fairly quickly.IMHO.

Anyway the future is looking bright for the better REE stocks ATM. Prices are going nuts and wouldnt be surprised to see a basket price of $200 early in the new finanancial year. There is lots positive to consider in the near future for you guys so again well done.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.