LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

lynas forge deal cancelled, page-28

1. 18,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    . "All I am saying is there may have been one or two silly posters over of Forge, hammer them if that gives some satisfaction, but"

I guess I am one of those silly posters on FRG. Is it sill to let people know that the scam is not over yet. That it is only delayed until the next round. Was it silly over the last month to tell them that their fate was in the hands of Lynas and that we were doing everything within our power to stop the deal. Was it it silly to tell them that we were succeeding.

I am not a vindictive person. I like to let people know where I stand, what I think and what I am doing about it. Maybe I am silly trying to help others so if you want to call me silly thats OK. I'm often called worse than that. I get no satisfaction in hammering most of the Forge holders but do get satisfaction from helping stop Forge robbing Lynas shareholders.

At the start of this battle I said I would do everything within my power to defeat this deal. I don't believe the battle is over yet so I will continue being silly while it is still within my power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.