LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas has turned a corner

1. 5,436 Posts.
    May I quote Nursery “I do have faith that Lynas has turned a corner but it has a big hill to climb and needs a lot to go its way before it reaches blue sky.
    M8 ,Life was not meant to be easy .
    The SP has risen 3.2 cents to as hi as 14.2cents after the AGM . Good start .
    Credit goes to CEO Amanda Lacaze because the SP rose after her speaking in different meeting. Promoting Lynas globally.
    Amanda attended the Roskil Meeting in Singapore ,but not much has been posted in this forum re what was said.Something must have been taken as very positive to boost the SP of LYC to 14.2c

Some information in today s Investorintel that may be a help on where Lynas is heading.
    http://investorintel.com/technology...-kingsnorth-and-the-global-rare-earth-market/

I don t expect the SP of LYC to rise to dizzy highs without further positive announcement by CEO Amanda .
    Not convinced that LYC is any good for me as an investor,but good as a trading share .
    It is a matter of beating the" Big Boys " who research information better than most of us.

But who cares, there is money to be made in trading as long as one is not greedy take profit .

Shame that the chartist have different interpretation about the entry and exit.
    Overall all should be contented that Lynas is here to stay .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.