LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

lynas - how does it continues?

1. 927 Posts.
    Very happy greetings from germany to my down under friends!

The trade of yesterday (from your view the trade before yesterday) did shake out the newbies and those that the rare earth story didnt have understood.

The falling shareprice with very high volume speaks for the fact that many strong hands bought in and many shaky people has been shaked out. kostolany said: "just as importantly as the own investments is the quality of the investors! those has itself significantly improved yesterday in my opinion!!

How does it continue? From my point of view now the way to 2 AUD is free! The reports on REEs shows the fact that the topic rare earth arrived in a very broad public but only has been understood by only a feew people. Those of you, who concern yourselves for about 4 years with this topic, have a genuine knowledge advantage - and can now convert this into big cash!! The exportqoutas for 2010 are almost used up! Now in the last 2 months this year, it will come to the real price upmovement with the REOs to my estimate. If approximately in December the ratios are fully exhausted, then Lynas basketprice will rise for real (not only these small 300 or 400% like since July) and the basektprice will rise so highly that it its barely economically to pay these prices! This economically barely meaningfull price will be very high, since the portion of the rare earth at the total costs is very small for many products.

I repeat myself: We stand completely at the beginning of the REO story - although some of us already are thereby for four years or more! In the next two months the REOs will rise for real to a three-figure price and Lynas will participate disproportionatly!!

good luck to my donw under friends!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.