LYC 0.65% $7.77 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas/Industry News, page-63

1. 6,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Seemingly Lynas just wants a quiet place to generate FCF. Amanda is milquetoast boring as far as I'm concerned. I see zero dynamism or leadership in keeping with peerless talk. Really don't get the fawning attraction, but I like her enough anyway. Great execution of process flow sheet, certainly. Situation needed so much more, though.

Amanda's comments today were near suicidal. "We're not going to turn our company inside out..." was inflammatory, too say the least. Politically tone deaf.

I would love to see Lynas adopt an acquisitive stance. Or hear Amanda talk up collaboration opportunities. Anything that indicates she isn't just trying to keep from drowning in red ink and overwhelmed.

Trump is under incredible pressure from a media that didn't want him to win and will now do whatever they didn't do the first election to be doubly sure he doesn't win again. The fix is on, so perhaps Amanda thinks she can wait him out. But 99% certain all these REE initiatives that stink of Republicans will be abruptly terminated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.