LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Hi Scanspeak,"Remember the waste is essentially non-hazardous...

1. 535 Posts.

Hi Scanspeak,

"Remember the waste is essentially non-hazardous according to international standards so a PDF is not actually necessary."

You try and locate a new regular tip for household refuse in a community and you will see that locals will have something to say about it. These locals probably wonder why The Atomic Energy Commission (thats ATOMIC) has got anything to do with this. Makes them skittish - allways was gonna - very forseeable. I woudl be in the same boat.

This should have been sorted ages ago.

"Also Lynas is extremely confident of being able to commercialize the waste, again rendering a PDF unnecessary."

People know that commercial enterprises often talk crap - this is probably not crap - but again if you are going to do it you build the waste processing on the site and wala -all of a suddden the plant does not produce hazardous waste. It is extinguised in the production process. Confident is not good enough - just do it !

"All the noise now about the PDF now is simply to satiate the protesters and about the government being seen to be doing the right thing."

And bloody predictable too !

Look I think my investment is safe as I expect this will ultimately be sorted out but it is another delay that is the fault of shortsighted company execs and government officials. People just dont like the words ATOMIC and NUCLEAR ! Dont they get that yet !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.