LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

@Timmo: "The Ministers in question also happen to be from the...

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    @Timmo: "The Ministers in question also happen to be from the Malaysian opposition so they are of course in bed with SMSL etc which function as their political tools."

Timmo - that's not true, actually. And if you think about it, it can't be. How can opposition MPs be Ministers? No - it was 4 Ministers, including our old friend Tongkili of MOSTI.

Personally, I think Mashal Ahmad probably made some throwaway comment that has been taken out of context, or the opposition character Lim Guang Eng has made it up deliberately. I also think Mashal needs to keep his mouth shut, as he is not the official spokesman for Lynas.

But Lynas will be obeying ALL the regulations and conditions of the TOL. What on earth would make anyone think, even for a moment, that they would default on something as major as removal of the residue?

Get real - there is no way that Lynas will breach any of the conditions. Not after they have come this far.

While the conditions may be onerous, they will be obeyed. It would make much more sense to sell the raod base and gypsum in Malaysia, as it is perfectly harmless, but they totally baseless and irrational fear that has been spread by the lying idiots of SMSL has meant that these conditions have been imposed, and they will be adhered to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.61
Change
-0.100(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $7.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.49 $13.50M 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.61 6808 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.