LYC 1.00% $6.58 lynas rare earths limited

Not at all, I am fully aware and grateful for the ongoing...

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Not at all, I am fully aware and grateful for the ongoing Japanese support in terms of loans and technical expertise, but of course it was in their interest to have Lynas succeed.

However, let's not forget the time they were ready to wash their hands of Lynas. Let alone loaning more money, they didn't even think they woukd have got a cent of their miney back.

Indeed there would be no Lynas as we know it had it not been for Amanda stepping into the CEO position at the time when Nick Curtis and his successor both failed to deliver a functioning plant, delivering only false promises. Jare was refusing to take calls from Lynas, expecting it to go bust, which it would have in short order had Amanda not stepped in and reached out, having to convince the Japanese that she could turn the company around with their help and expertise, and her leadership. She embarked on a cost cutting venture and got the Japanese technical help. The rest is history. So no, I don't underrate the Japanese support, I'm just saying it's self interest, they're not doing it just to be nice, which is not a negative. Amanda saved the company with her actions at the time, no denying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.58
Change
0.065(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $3.904M 596.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 7962 $6.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.58 6248 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.