LYC 0.33% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

First you misread my post. I guess this was because you like...

1. 7,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    First you misread my post. I guess this was because you like Weehawken did not read the article her it is again just for you so you can know what you are replying to. https://www.wsj.com/market-data/quotes/AU/LYC/research-ratings

I do agree with you your 9 to 3 is OK but what I was pointing out is that buys went from 11 to 9 in 3 months Which I consider a significant change. also sells went from 1 to 3. Earnings predictions out to Q1 2025 Are all dropping. if you think this is positive news like WEE did then please go borrow some money and buy all you can. Far more Buys than sells just like you said. If you knew much about analysis you would now that 3 saying sell is very unusual. Look at a few other stocks ratings. Understanding Analysis goes much better if you have experience reading many about different companies.

Just remember a company would never give their banking business to any investment bank that put out a sell rating even years ago on them. Usually, the only way to know if Analyst did not like a company is when they drop to neutral then drop all ratings on the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $5.97 $17.39M 2.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36085 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 17440 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.