LYC 1.14% $6.22 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas new history & prosperity

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Serena, great post. So important to stand up to the prejudice. History shows the utter importance of facing down bullies, especially those trying to run down investment in to companies looking to employ workers, help develop resources and improve the economic and lifestyle welfare of many consumers globally. The right side of history.

Does the world really need one country monopolising a particular market and consequently actually holding back the roll out of rare earths to improve overall economic and lifestyle welfare with 21st Century products.

Its great to invest in something that I believe in. Australia has a right to try and get great product out in to the world that has the FINEST 'green' credentials EVER and really cares about pollution and safe development and processing of these periodic elements.

I have never been happier to invest and WIN LOSE or DRAW in anything in Australia. I can't lose if I feel I am doing what is right as far as I'm concerned.

Now. NEXT WEEK. I reckon 4.1 and 4.2 are gone early doors. I am ready people. 2,000,000 shares and UPPING NOW.

GLTA

My thoughts mostly.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.070(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.813B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $13.54M 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 12273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.