LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Let's get real. Personal positions aside, for or against, the...

1. 293 Posts.
    Let's get real. Personal positions aside, for or against, the future of LYC comes down to its creditors.

LYC shareholders and creditors are basically in the same situation with the exception that if LYC goes belly up, creditors will a part of their money back from a fire sale of assets where as shareholder get zip.

When assessing whether to stay in LYC or not I came to the conclusion that given the progress made so far, it is far more likely that LYC will enjoy contined support than implode.

LYC must continue to reduce costs, increase production and build strategic partnerships to boost sales which I believe they are capable of doing.

SP recovery will occur in the short term if the debt situation can be addressed and in the long term with a recovery in the REE market.

I am holding for now and will continue to invest as further milestones are met.

If I lose out, so be it, but am comfortable with my position irrespective of the extraordinarily vocal negative views here on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.