LYC 0.00% $6.94 lynas rare earths limited

lynas on aljazzera - the stream, page-11

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    hmm... actually I would not say that nick did a fantastic job at all, but at least he was willing to try... many here have abused him for not responding to media requests... this was certainly him trying to do just that.

I would advise that he look at the video himself and consider picking up a few points from btb's performance.

Angle is everything for skype... I agree that if he had just had one of the staff members help him find a better angle to have the camera it would have made him look less 'Easter Island'

There were direct questions which were not answered directly by either btb or nc... the tax question was right at the end and it was difficult to both answer and make his final points in that time period so fair enough.. I really think he focussed on the positives which was good, but it is always difficult to get traction when the questions are loaded to slip your wheels.

I would say that, on balance, btb probably got a better airing... having said that I would love to see another one down the track with NC at a diff. angle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $7.04 $6.88 $67.6K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5054 $7.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 1245 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.