LYC 1.32% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

lynas on facebook and twitter

1. 1,989 Posts.
    Got a tweet from Lynas today regarding their Facebook Pages and dispelling the myths and allegations......as follows:

Twitter:

Lynas_Malaysia Lynas Malaysia
    Lynas would like to dispel the myths and allegations that have been spread. Please view the statement from Lynas here. ow.ly/7W85j

When I clicked on the Lynas Facebook link (as above) this is what it says:

Lynas Facebook

LYNAS DISPELS MYTHS

The people at Lynas share a strong set of values. These include operating in an open, honest and transparent manner, as well as always respecting and contributing to the communities in which we live and work.

The community is right to question whether Lynas’ operations can be done safely. Everyone is concerned about their health, and that of their family and neighbours.
    By discussing how Lynas will manage its operations so as to protect the community and the environment – now and in the future – will allow people to form a reasonable judgment on the safety of Lynas Advanced Materials Plant.
    This requires meaningful engagement and respect for the facts.

Lynas believes statements made by opponents of the Lynas Advanced Materials Plant (LAMP) contain fundamental factual errors which render many of its allegations invalid and may generate fear amongst the community.
    Lynas would like to address these allegations specifically, and set the record straight.

Throughout this week we will be posting a number of corrections to the false allegations we have come across. We welcome and encourage your participation in the conversation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time for us all to TWEET! I have and I also have a number of followers both in Oz and O/Seas x that by 200 eg it means the message gets across hopefully!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.080(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.97 $6.02 $5.90 $19.37M 3.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 116965 $5.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.99 179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.