LYC 2.57% $5.87 lynas rare earths limited

I totally agree @RVR . 1. overwealming 'transparent' and...

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    I totally agree @RVR .
    1. overwealming 'transparent' and 'uncoerrced' support from 5 independent high profile agencies of the government . 
    2. principaled scientific comittee, independent of gov 
    3. public forum to showcase to the citizens and importantly the watching world

It's clear YEO wanted Fuziah/ Wong early on, BUT something 'changed' and she was 'forced' to backtrack on her very 'public' statements. It can't be overstated how big a deal this was, as it was a test of Yeo , being one of the first big tasks handed to her by Mathir that she clearly failed.. 

Fuziah 'stepping down', what a joke. she was forced out. And total silence from Wong for not being on comittee. And their personal blog's being updated at around time when comittee was publicly and officially announced, highly suscpicious. 

Lynas is the poster child of a company working harmoniously with community, government and environment. A company that was aided by gov policies (like tax breaks) , passionate and educated malay staff to become world class, delivering best in world tech. 

Lynas at every step of the way worked with gov bodies, malay universities and local businesses injecting $$billions of rmb over the last decade and leaving the environment in better shape then when it started. Yes the LAMP is impressive, but everything around it as mentioned above is even more so.. 

I'm looking forward to the comittees report, and agm in 12 days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.87
Change
-0.155(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $5.547B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $5.96 $5.76 $19.36M 3.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 12080 $5.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 21474 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.