LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas Operations Satisfy All Criteria Say Officials, page-69

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I think all people in this forum will agreed that the whole OHSE regulations is based in accordance with test results based in scientific results.. the present review was brought by people belong to SLSM therefore these people within political agenda will not change their mind what ever the review´s result.. all we can wait and accept is the outcome of the review.. I am sure if in six years these results was up to OHSE regulations why now should be any different... One of the speakers already mentioned.. we don't want politician talk,,, politician lie to us.. etc (No sure if he was SH or from Lynas).. however his speech make sense.. You may remember that in this forum 6 years ago we have docenes of members from SLSM with slogans that never make sense, but now can we count even 2 of them?.. hope it is true … and again I may ask to AL that she should send all the paper results to everyone even to the uneducated people (From town) to make transparent because there is nothing to hide.... because after we go through this stage the Lynas future will be only up to RRE price... this comment is only my opinion after 6 years following Lynas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.