LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

lynas pr survey 2... now trackable

1. 168 Posts.
    Hi All,

(OK changed it to respond back with a yes or a no to the appropriate statement I will calculate the responses on Sunday night and post them then)

This past week HC has been bombarded with shareholders differing views on whether Lynas has been supplying company information in a timely manner. Some SH's believe unless there is specific market sensitive information available they are happy to wait for the next quality update. Opposing this is another view that some share holders though agreeing with this sentiment would also like to be better informed with how the organisation is tracking in general. By this information not being freely given by LYC a number of SH's are starting to get angry with the current no news/ no update policy.

As there have been a lot of posts both for and against the current situation of no news its become difficult to gauge what the general share holder sentiment is on this situation due to not being able to see the woods for the trees. created by the amount of posts.

There are many readers on HC not all wish to post their opinions, but having said that all have one. I would like to gauge these opinions about the PR performance of Lynas so far on this subject.

SO I'd like to pose this survey to you.

- If you believe the appropriate amount of reporting is being given at this time and you are happy to wait for the next quarterly update for your update on how the company is tracking Respond back with a (yes)

- If you believe the amount of reporting is inappropriate at this time and you believe you should be receiving more regular updates other that Quarterly reports respond back with a (No)

Respond back with the yes or no only I will calculate the responses Sunday night.

Thanks for your input

Bazz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.