LYC 0.00% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

Both,So you assume the son is speaking against the family?...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    Both,
    So you assume the son is speaking against the family? Please.

Look, the royal comment means SMSL either makes a fact based comment that stands on its own or they risk appearing disrespectful.

SMSL has never argued facts and has dragged the debate out with hype, insult, and misinformation designed to encourage fear. That approach gets harder when the royal family speaks against that approach as "the grown up in the room".

SMSL also runs contrary to the royal family comment if they use the traditional delay tactics of other environmentalists around the world. Implicitly, the comment is likely to pressure the court to decide the case rather than allowing endless continuances. No doubt this is part of the reason for the timing of the royal comment. It essentially says to the court "time to make a decision". I believe that is the key for Lynas and should move LAMP towards production.

My opinion is not based on any specialized knowledge of Malaysia. But the actions of the royal family are common to many actions in history. From an intellectual perspective (as a US lawyer and political science student) it is interesting to see an action more common in prior history driving current events more efficiently then the modern court system.
    Good luck to all,
    Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.09 $6.86 $26.51M 3.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5100 $7.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.04 8902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.