LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

DrcamYour report is appreciated. If you can articulate a report...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Drcam

Your report is appreciated. If you can articulate a report like that from a phone conversation why can't LYC's PR officer convey it in a company announcement. There is too much fluff from Lynas stating that it will improve communication. That is total crap. It is fair to say they are inept and don't give a toss. Let them prove otherwise. Two months in the job and the PR man has produced squat. Another example of wasted SH money at Lynas.

IMO the information should not be given out over the phone. If I search a company my information source is company announcements. Does that mean I have to phone up every company I search as the announcements are incomplete. If a situation, especially a problem, is mentioned in a announcement, then all further information should be through announcements. The ASX is very lazy with company governance. The regulations are too open ended if companies can get away with the practice.

"the company is producing product, shipping product and selling product. they can sell all of what they produce if not more but are aiming at 11000, which may be from ph 1 and 2 operating together."

Who can tell me who we're selling to? We are selling RE, not advanced secret weaponry.

It's fair to say that Lynas is a mystery. I wouldn't say it's a jigsaw puzzle. A better description is 52 Pick them up.

Thanks to those who are helping to pick up the pieces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.