LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Hi All long term holders,Riverstone Advisory Pty Ltd...

1. 999 Posts.
    Hi All long term holders,

Riverstone Advisory Pty Ltd ("Riverstone") is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Geoff Raby as an Executive Director, based in Beijing. Dr. Raby served as Australian Ambassador to the People's Republic of China from February 2007 to August 2011.
    Riverstone is a Sydney-based corporate advisory firm that specializes in providing tailored mergers and acquisitions solutions and long term strategic advice to the natural resources sector. The Riverstone Beijing office is located at China Central Place.
    Riverstone Chairman, Nicholas Curtis, welcomed Dr Raby to the Riverstone team, whose principals have more than 50 years combined experience in the resources sector and strong affiliations and hands-on experience in China.
    Riverstone's unique team bridges the cultural and linguistic divide between Chinese enterprises and the overseas markets into which they are expanding and has developed a reputation for creative solutions to Chin's acquisition challenges. Geoff has a deep understanding of modern China that goes far beyond the superficial knowledge of most foreigners in China, Mr Curtis said.
    I look forward to working with the Riverstone Team in this exciting new role. The integration of my significant knowledge of China with that of Riverstone will provide us with a strong capability to assist both Chinese domestic and other nationality clients work to fulfill China's strong and still growing hunger for strategic raw materials.

During my time as Ambassador, I was witness to the growing demand by China for raw materials and its need to source those materials outside of China. I look forward to putting my experience of the past 5 years to practice in this new role.Dr. Raby, Executive Director, Riverstone Advisory
    Dr. Raby has had a long and distinguished career as an Australian diplomat which commenced upon his appointment to Beijing in 1986 as the head of the Embassy�s Economic Section. He has held a number of senior positions in Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade" DFAT" including First Assistant Secretary, International Organisations and Legal Division (2001-2002), Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the World Trade Organization, Geneva (1998-2001) and First Assistant Secretary, Trade Negotiations Division (1995-1998). In addition, he was Australia's APEC Ambassador from Nov 2002 to Dec 2004.
    Between 1993 and 1995, Dr. Raby was head of the Trade Policy Issues Division of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris.
    In 1991, Dr. Raby established in DFAT the Northeast Asia Analytical Unit which subsequently became the East Asia Analytical Unit. He was head of the Unit from 1991 to 1993.
    Between 1986 and 1991 he served in Beijing twice as head of the Embassy's Economic Section.
    Dr. Raby took the post of Ambassador of Australia on 3 February 2007 and presented his Credentials to the President of the People�s Republic of China HE Mr Hu Jintao on 11 May 2007. Dr. Raby officially retired from his post on the 5th of August 2011.
    Through his role as Ambassador, Dr Raby gained significant insight and knowledge into China�s growing economy and its need for raw materials in order to sustain domestic growth. He has gained a deep understanding of the bureaucratic system inside of China and also a significant understanding of the domestic resource industry.
    Dr. Raby holds Bachelor of Economics, Master of Economics and PhD degrees from the Latrobe University in Melbourne.

Sydney Office
    Level 34, Gateway,
    Circular Quay
    1 Macquarie Place,
    Sydney NSW Australia
    Phone: +61 2 8823 3200
    [email protected]

Beijing Office
    Suite 24, Level 24,
    Tower 3, China Central Place,
    77 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District,
    Beijing, 100025, P.R. China
    Phone: +86 10 8587 2226
    More contact details

What is our Nicholas up to first Dr Matthew James moves to Forge Resources and now Riverstone Advisory makes a very senior appointment in China. Looks to me as if Nicholas is pursuing his own business interests again people.
    Just a reminder what a wonderful web we weave.

1. Nicholas Curtis CEO & Chairman of Lynas corp an ASX 100 company
    2. Nicholas Curtis Chairman of Forge Resouces & majority shareholder (19%), Harry Wang Director, Emmanuel Correia Director, Dr Matthew James CEO
    3. Nicholas Curtis Chairman of Riverstone Advisory (Formerly Sino Resources capital), Harry Wang Director , Oliver Curtis (son) shareholder, Jake Klein shareholder also an "Independent director" of Lynas corporation.
    4. Nicholas Curtis Non-executive Director of Conquest Mining , Jake Klein CEO & Chairman

regards

Lynas SAG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.040(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.06 $5.76 $50.03M 8.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3840 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 39097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.