LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

lynas sees good returns from gebeng plant, page-85

1. 927 Posts.
    "Lynas has been bleeding red ink for nearly 12 years but is expected to post A$287.70 million (RM863 million) in revenue and A$3.6 million in net income next year."

3.6 Million A$ net income next year??!!??!!??!

Man i am so happy that i sold this share. I even get angry about this sentence after selling. What the hell have i done last 1,5 years to hold this stock??! At the end the marketing of lynas was very good: it forced me in some kind to hold my shares and to belive ok, within next 10 weeks lynas share price will explode. I thought this the last 18 month... but every time a new pice of BS did come...

And after all of that lynas says net profit next year 3.6 Million A$???? I cannot belive that i didnt sell in 2011. If i had i would just right now sit in my own garden in front of my own house and drink some australian wine and thinking about how clever i was in 2011. But i wasnt.

When i was very sad last week, when i sold lynas finally - i am now really angray about myself and about this exepcted net profit. What the hell has happend? I was so stupid.

Now i have a new saving acount: my wife and I will safe money next 3 years. That it will be enough for buying a house with a credit.

Man i was so stupid. I said i love lynas and its difficult story in some way... At the moment i only hate lynas. And i hate the expected net income of 3.6 Million A$...

What a joke! And lynas market cap is somewhere near 1.000 Millions? What a joke at the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.