LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

LOL I am cynical, I just can't see it. For your own interest get...

1. 3,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    LOL I am cynical, I just can't see it. For your own interest get your broker to send you a spreadsheet of broker trades for whatever period you like. I did month and year. You can see average buy price, sell price, volume for both buys and sells as well as the net amounts.

IMO this "manipulation" is retail traders playing the spread and probably some small fundies that have been shorting due to the view there would be a cap raising. Now the raising is done we are seeing some of the shorts close. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I would like to know which instos have taken up stock, if they see value at 75 then once some cashflows start we might see some sort of rerating. It will be tough work though as there has been huge volume going through at these levels, imo predominately traders so there will be a lot of selling on the way up as they take profits. This will be compounded by stale longs that will be "just get me out of this thing at break even".

Looking purely at people on HC there are "many" posters that had large holding when stock was above $1.50 - $2.00 (look at the old post) I think it was the 701 (or some such number) club. I feel sorry for all those posterrs that loaded up because it was a sure thing they cant even average down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.