LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

I would not start crowing yet. It might not tast so good if you...

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    I would not start crowing yet. It might not tast so good if you have to eat it. As I said right now it appears I was very wrong. And that may stay true. But no one including company or you has offered a solid reason. The link to Motley fool did not work and I could not find it with a search, so I did not read that. To me the volume says the price will hold, a positive for Lynas The lack of an explanation for why, says it is unlikely to hold. If we do not receive a notice of a major stock holder buying in 3 days or something else explaining it I am firmly in the wait and see camp. Really surprised an experience investor like you would react so quick to a sudden move without explanation. Not beginning of week move was well explained by new 5 % investor and the C&L site being selected. The move after those announcements was too small compared with Thursday and Friday and too much time past for that to explain it.

Right now I was very wrong. Time may, or may not, tell a different story. One thing I have learned is never jump on sudden moves To me the volume says the price will hold a positive for Lynas, up or down until you understand why. The move did trigger a strong FOMO reaction for me, I have learned to ignore it. The ignoring FOMO is for all stocks and most things in life in general. Seldom does paying attention to it help anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.