LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas Stock Price Forecast, page-19

1. 7,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    AUS
    "One thing that perplexes me is the mkt doesn't appear to consider that Lynas may seek, or be eligible for, NAIF funding towards ~$500M CapEx to construct a massive Australian RE processing hub, or Defense Export Facility funding for primary SX to stream both HRE & LRE chlorides to a US domestic facility for separation & finishing, in part to meet DoD demand, with likely US sponsorship."

Why does this perplex you? Just read a few books on investing. right or wrong the market tends to look at what will likely happen a year out. that is why profit forecasts are so often predicted for that period. The market seldom ever considers Maybes Possibly or dreams especially when they do not even have a time frame. You expecting the market to consider "Lynas may seek" shows a total lack of understanding! Look wat you said "May Seek" are you really so naïve that you want the market to factor in something that plans for have not even been created for. and is unclear if it will happen.

I think we can safely predict Q3 sales at this point, + - 20%, I think we can Guess what 2020 PE will be, If REO prices do not increase at least 15
    % in the next 90 days we predict 2020 PE. This PE will cause an exit of growth investors which will be replaced with speculating investors. These investors will consider more things like you suggest. They also want a much higher potential rtn for there money since they have to cover other speculations that did not work. The stock will become more volatile because these people tend to be faster in both the buy and sell direction.

Note stock may not change hands. Many investors do multiple types of investments, I know I do. If I owned Lynas I would just move it to the speculations page. the rules I have for stocks in that class are different than Aggressive growth or growth, or value or income stocks.

We will see I have lots of patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.