LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas Stock Price Forecast, page-20

1. 7,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    you and AUS both see lots of upside. My question is Using what to evaluate? You never say! I am not saying that EPS or PE is the only scale but 1 year forward looking EPS is probably the most common. this company has been in production for years. It has been profitable for over 2 years As time progresses it will be judged more and more by traditional metrics. Because of Market prices to sales delays we now can make a very good guess about Q3 sales. With no major change in REO prices a good guess on Q4. JMO but it looks like they Make about 20 M for 2020. / 695M shares = 3 cents a share. so with a SP of $2.00 that's a PE of 66. Now the ASX 200 has a PE of 15~ 17. S&P 500 19 ~ 21. Now add to this is that with the cancelation of Debt they made 80 M in 2019 what happens when the press splashes headlines that Say Lynas's profits drop from 80M to 20M. You want to use different things to evaluate worth of the company that is fine. But you like many on this board keep saying Lynas is worth a lot more and never say why. the only thing you seem to care about is that the overwhelming majority on this board say it as well. Some solid reason would lend lots of credibility to your claims. Read a few investment books about what most investors use to judge SP on. You may not agree and that is fine. To not consider what the majority of people off this board use is a big mistake.

Now look at todays ASX announcement did you do any work with this. in CY 2018 they made 18.32 KT of REO. So far this year they have 13.7 KT that means about 4.7 KT to be made Q2 I think an Average sell price of AUD $19 is likely so revenue 90~ 100 m for Q2 do you look at things like this at all or just continue to follow the crowd and say "it is worth much more" with absolutely no reason. We will not see much of the 320 to 290 RMB NDPR drop till Q3. So Q3 15.5 times 4.5 KT is AUD 67M in Q3 give or take a little. Note I have rounded every number in Lynas favor so numbers are likely high.

I do agree completly the Upside for Lynas is Fantastic. I just see it at least 18 months out. I see economic signs that are very easy to read so I doubt I will miss it. I see no reason to invest till the upside is nearer lots turbulance till then. AUS has never explained why it makes sense not to sell when the down risk is so large in the short term compared to upside. Can you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.