LYC 0.49% $6.13 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas. The Movie.

1. 18,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Years ago there was some discussion on HC with Lynas about the fact that the story would make a good movie. The ups and downs, the Nick Curtis drama (At that time he was selling a fancy yacht that was on order and only half paid for), with Nick going from hero to villain in some peoples eyes. The Crown fiasco. The Chinese "invasion" and the FIRB. The attempted nomination of a director to represent a shareholders assn formed through HC contacts. The bitterness between two warring sides of the debate on HC. The Oliver Curtis drama through insider trading, SMSL, blocked pipes and a falling SP, millionaire dreams going down the gurgle. etc, etc.

It would have made a great movie then but how about now. You probably would get enough story just from the HC posts. The story could even be an educational case study for Universities to use in Management or investment studies. Personally I believe I learnt more through my association with Lynas that 4 years study at management classes. Anyone associated with LYC for the past few years has been exposed to almost anything that can be found in the investment world.

So much water under the bridge since then. So much more drama. Any writers on board?

Memories!!!!!!!!! Priceless
    Last edited by nursery: 02/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.