LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

To be honest, I do not think Moo is totally of track.To my mind,...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

To be honest, I do not think Moo is totally of track.

To my mind, there is clearly a lot of mis-information being promulgated by SMSL and I fully understand Lynas wish to put facts out there rather than unsubstantiated (often ridiculous) statements. However, if Lynas have in fact sent a letter of demand to 45 NGO's, it would I believe be a massive overreaction in my opinion.

If the Country Womens Association and the RSL in Australia were to sign a letter arguing against the actions of a multinational orgainsation and were sent letters of demand, it would give their cause huge public sympathy in Australia.

Had got the impression the Malaysian Govt were already trying to put forward facts. Surely Lynas should just do the same - without threatening NGO's. We want less potitics and more facts. Do not see how this will be achieved. If any letters of demand were called for, surely SMSL alone should be receiving them.

Are we even sure that a letter of demand was in fact sent to 45 NGO's though???

Feel welcome to rip into me. I believe it will work out in the end, but threats of legal action by companies with a billion dollar MC against local organisation are fraught with danger. Against this, I do appreciate how frustrating it must be to be faced with opposition that seems to be unconstrained by facts.

Rgds
    KMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.