LYC 0.00% $6.87 lynas rare earths limited

"When prices fell as low at $25.00 a barrel many drillers went...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    "When prices fell as low at $25.00 a barrel many drillers went bankrupt. All drilling stopped. " -> true for small company which is good for big ones or is very good news for the ones still survive, no? Eventually price will reach bottom for market players cost to produce. To return immediately to $25 seems less likely as there's much less competition already and it will take time for broken ventures to recover. I think Lynas is one of market players and upswing cycle should support?

"There is a large amount in the ground " -> I'm wondering why it's called rare earth materials then?

"If they cannot sell it for more than it cost to dig it up and process it, it has no value. "
    -> hmm that's actually a very important value for shareholders to keep, extremely high cost to enter, higher is better. Whether it's correct or not, I don't know but the management during AGM didn't seem to agree. If I'm not wrong they are happy with double sales/production at relatively same cost to produce which may indicate some break even?
    Last edited by cyhss: 20/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.87
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.421B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65 $7.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 26 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.