LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

The $4.00 price target is as possible now when LYC is trading at...

1. 2,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    The $4.00 price target is as possible now when LYC is trading at 87 cents than when it was trading at $2.70. The fall of over 50% in the past 7 trading days has not changed the company in anyway. The operations of the company continue and its customers are all eagerly waiting their supplys of REs. The worlds shortage of REs continue and with the closure of several mines and processing facilities within china as well as stock piling will see RE prices stablize and rise towards next year and not peaking until atleast several more RE producers comming online. And with the falling confidence in the RE sector in the west (but not in China) juniors will find it very difficult to raise funds to speed up their operations. Finacially the company is sound and fully funded into phase 2 expansion.

And for those who are bitter for losing money and condemn those who talk up the company i would like to say that i do not feel in anyway sorry for you and hope that you have many sleepless nights ahead because it is very clear that you have invested in a company and sector that you fail to understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.