LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas - will deliver in spades, page-16

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    YES it has been good to mayy but only those who sold in the 10 to 11 will recognize all of it. Do you have nay reasons Why it will return to its old pattern in the next two years. I have many reasons why it will not.

Lots of money has been taken out of market and this will continue this hits growth stocks with high multiples the most and Lynas is in this category.
    Earnings, Revenue, Book value compared to market cap are still way to high for this economy.

You may not like it but do you have a single reason to support what you like or do not like. AL was great when Lynas was near bankruptcy. what is she doing now that helps Lynas. What results have been accomplished in last 4 years. Talk results not plans. Will KAL be done on time? Will PDF be done on time it was supose to be done in two months. Has Texas even started? It was suppose to be done 4 months ago.
    They have a new 500M plan to increase production what detals do we know?

Can you explain to me why holding a stock that is falling for very clear reasons and will continue to fall is a good strategy? Would it not be better to sell put money in something more secure and buy back at a much lower price when things look better?
    Give me just one reason why you think Lynas will go up in next year? Yes I do agree Qoka should sell now not to end misery but because I think the odds favor him buying back at a much lower price. Not guaranteed but it is munch more likely.
    You circle Lithium. you do understand Lynas does not have any Lithium. Both Lithium and NdPr are critical for green effort but they come from different places and are used for different things.
    YES they do but other than being a mining stock what does that have to do with Lynas other than being a catchy phrasal. Why is Lynas going down? what has to happen for it to go up? Please dont say demand will skyrocket it will not during a depression and it is already gone stagnate from its small up tick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.