LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas - will deliver in spades, page-20

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    I would simply draw ask you to defend your suspicion. Precisely what "lead" do you suspect has been dwindled, and by whom exactly?

Lynas has already won the race to develop an ex-China resource through mining and refining to sales at scale.

The only other ex-CHina operation of a similar nature is the Korean Metals Plant processing ASMs Mt Dubbo ore concentrates, and they are close; they've probably rented a truck (a single small truck, not a semi, just needs to carry 10 tons) to take their first quarter production around to customers.

The next outfit is Old Molly and she's still not sure what to wear. It is highly likely imho that it will be Lynas that first separates REEs on a commercial scale in the US not just down under. Might well end up separating MtP ore as well.

How about orebody understanding? Are they still in the lead there? Has someone drilled 2 kilometers?
    How about ore processing expertise? Or tailings management?
    Maybe you are thinking about their world-leading solvent exchange operation in Malaysia?
    Or maybe you are thinking about their revenues? Do you suspect someone is "dwindling their revenue lead"?

Is their anyone you can point to that is "dwindling" any lead in any part of their business space?

See if you can give us a better understanding of what lead you suspect is dwindling.

Personally, I suspect Lynas is pulling away in a big way. But I am hoping to eventually see others trying to serve the same very important market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.