LYC 0.00% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

lynas withholding market sensitive news, page-48

1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    If anyone is serious about getting a response from LYC, as all the straight question get a straight 'nothing to report' reply.

Have a read of my two previous posts and put together a well thought out argument as to why there should be an ANN.

Not 'I want, I want, I'm long suffering shareholder etc etc' -no good IMO,

but more along the lines of

'according to ASX rule xyz, LYC is obliged to inform the market of XXX, as there has been debate on ZZ blog regarding a lack of processing and subsequent orders. Under the aforementioned rules it is incumbent upon you to inform the market that everything is still, as of today, going to plan, there are no issues with ramping up the Lamp1, and firm off take orders have been recently signed.'

Or similar, but you need to encourage them to respond, even to a negative view, to possibly draw out something from them. After all they put out an ANN about some mob called Lenus, or something like that. This must be taken more seriously as they are now dealing with someone who has actually read the ASX rules.

Of course you should point out that you next port of call will be the ASX.

May be worth a try in any case. May just get a letter from legal asking for details, so no porkie pies :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.12 $7.27 $7.04 $30.56M 4.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 52417 $7.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 23665 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.