LYC 1.17% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

lynas, page-43

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Lyc is a power house just firing up imo. I beleive JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley want more due to currently unforeseen future opportunities- this buying pressure will push LYC higher alone. REE attention will add further gains over the coming weeks. The only thing that will pull it back is the over all market sliding down.

Though, after some comments in DR ie-
    'if the Aussie stock market doesn't take out the July lows by the end of the first week of September, "it''s an exceedingly bullish sign." That kind of price action in the midst of an increasingly bearish turn in sentiment would be remarkable.
    --Phil ddoesn't make them lightly. And he makes a good point - students of the market's price action don't rely on opinions. The price action, he says, is "unambiguous" and the weight of money argument dictates the direction of markets.

--We were impressed and even a bit sympathetic with the contrarian nature of the call. Phil even picked a day - September 7thh. If new lows aren't in by then, he reckons, look out above! And though we can't go into a lot of detail here, there is an enormous amount of study of previous economic and real estate cycles that goes into Phil's forecasts.

If this plays out to the upside (Markets move higher) than LYC will significately out perform most stocks.

Just my thoughts but I will hold tight until mid-sept before reassessing as fortune favours the brave and I am willing to risk it to get a big biscuit.

Goodluck all- Ride the lightening!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.080(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.85 $6.67 $15.08M 2.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70897 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.75 3296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.