HAS 3.57% 27.0¢ hastings technology metals ltd

Lynus MC is $5.43B, page-36

1. 12,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1774
    A very good reply, whilst you're obviously an EV buff thinking the world will end due to climate change and think that everybody should drive electric cars to save the planet, I don't agree with this stance in its entirety.
    There are other ASX companies who have been very successful in Malaysia. OM Holdings has the huge smelter plant in Sarawak Malaysia and hasn't had the same problems as LYC, possibly because its a company controlled by Singapore Chinese, who have a powerful Malaysian joint venture partner. I also think the LYC Management didn't have the foresight as did OMH management. Before construction OMH management already negotiated a 60 year land package and a 20 year power contract, they're now the largest and most profitable alloy producer in Asia outside China.

I didn't bring up FMG, it was another poster, I just answered the comment.
    I commented on LYC only because a HAS poster has tried to compare HAS to LYC.
    Possibly speculation will drive HAS higher, its a crazy world investing and theres no shortage of stupidity.
    To me LYC is over valued and the earnings have never been that good. If you compare to another Malaysian based company you can see the stark difference. LYC with 10 x the Market cap, earns 30% of the income and half the profits, never paid a dividend and has net tangible assets of only 74c/share. Its a good company but overpriced.

LYC  v  OMH March 2021.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $48.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $52.66K 192.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 278678 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 8216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.