lyons rattled, page-119

1. 1,767 Posts.
    I sort of agree Bonehead. Eagles are miles away. They just don't have it and unless there is some magical dust sprinkled around, Simpson and his donkeys are going nowhere. He could get the chop next year.
    Freo are in a bit better spot, but not by much though.
    Agree with Pav, his time is up but Sandilands, no chance. He will play top shelf footy for another 2 years at least but who do you buy to replace Pay?
    Do you wait two years and develop someone from within or buy the answer, not sure there are not to many Buddies or Roughhead's around. Freo have had a crack at some big name forwards, Travis Cloke was one but I bet they're glad that didnt come off, he is a dud. Mitch Clark was another but he turned out to be a dud. I think they had a go at Buddy but he was always going to Sydney and he is a dude, a big dude. Maybe get young McGovern from West Coast. he is going to be a cracker. He is going to jump ahead of Darling in their estimations real quick as I reckon Darling was that classic brilliant junior and has simply burned out due to the amount of footy he played when he was young. Darling is not going to be the Wayne Carey that everyone hoped for. McGovern has the goods, you can see it already.
    With Kennedy being a full time forward and West Coast sitting their rubbing rosary beads every weekend hoping Darling shows something, it might be time right now to throw Pav's spot in the salary cap at a young forward like McGovern.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.