LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Chihawk,What is there that is bad? IAEA report is not critical...

1. 616 Posts.
    Chihawk,

What is there that is bad? IAEA report is not critical of the LAMP. The recommendations are only the next steps that need to be fulfilled before LAMP getting the required licenses to operate.

IAEA in the end earned themselves a few free rides and beers every two years in the name of inspections. Typical consultant BS.

The real thing that IAEA picked up and was not even looked at by the typically oozing american foolishness press is that the LAMP is only constructed 42% till June. That is the real issue.

I had long ago mentioned that NC had lost track of the plot when he went off the Crown tangent. I made it clear that the LAMP is six months behind schedule.

No insider information but having studied the incompetent project management that I had come to see for the past 14 years. Couple it with a management that let their eyes off the ball for a short duration. We have already taken care of that issue. So now the management should be paying closer attention to the completion of LAMP.

IAEA review came as a saviour for LYC to hide behind something for the delay.

The vital thing is that the six months delay will not produce any changes in the fundamentals. If anything the REE prices will only keep on increasing as soon as Chinese quota for 2011 comes out.

Irrespective of the poor standard of journalism we had been accustomed to, Moly mess is not going to produce a single gram of new production from their phoenix till 2015.

So why the glum face. Are you getting convinced by the BS.

I am sorry. Frankly to me this is the positive step as it can be. share price may suffer for a short duration due to shorters. I am not bothered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.