SDV 0.00% 47.0¢ scidev ltd

m.a. turning up, page-17

1. 615 Posts.
    Marcmarcoz,

I just stocked up on diesel for a few more loads, while fuel remains at these cheap prices.

As TW constantly calls this stock a dog, I guess that would be a dog trailer you want to hook up ..."Woof Woof...... "Toot Toot' in the immortal words of Goblin. :-)

Seriously, the news from INL is slow, but constantly reassuring. The whole CaS process as mentioned by D.S. looks to be a good thing. It would be welcomed by miners with tails dams that discharge to other places than evaporation ponds.

In spite of the best efforts of TW and TG, I just keep getting excited about about this two cent wonder. I still think it is going to be a shining light in my portfolio in years to come.

I said in late 2006, that I expected to hold till 2010, before INL really started to show a return. I think this still holds.

2009 will be a formative year.........getting the finances sorted and a new plant flowchart running. There will be some teething problems I expect but it will get sorted. I expect 2010 will be when they hit pay dirt.

I have some left field ideas on how the Delta plant finances may be raised. If they prove correct, I expect PW is currently laughing or at least smiling at a lot of the supposition myself and others have put forward.

TW,
    I still think INL are a lot better gamble than any other penny stocks on the market at moment. The risk reward ratio is far greater than any other I can find. This also means they have the greatest potential for multiple returns on investment in my opinion.
    With them at 2c you could easily average down at these prices. I think its a lot better odds than the races :-)

Smile up TW, INL may still pay off for you. They are not all bad, nor are most people, if you give them a chance :-)

Cheers

Datrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.5¢ $60.03K 128.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45123 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.