MLM 23.5% 2.1¢ metallica minerals limited

I have had MLM on my watchlist for a while with the intention of...

1. 1,296 Posts.
    I have had MLM on my watchlist for a while with the intention of buying in when there is a pullback. What alerted me was an article linked to by Ralph on another thread. Love your work Ralph on the platinum play.

http://www.citizeneconomists.com/blogs/2011/06/14/richard-karn-50-specialty-metals-under-supply-threat/

If you google up Richard Karn there is another article that is also non-copyrite floating around.

Scandium is what attracts me to MLM. There are only three deposits in Australia and MLM hold two of them. Scandium could become a darling metal play as we see occurring with rare earths.

Recently the SP took off and I assumed I had missed the boat. But no, the SP has taken off due to MLM holding MTE shares and it is MTE that has taken off.

Looking at the current SP of MLM, it is the rise of MTE driving the SP, market isn't allowing any value for the other holdings MLM has, or for the potential of scandium driving the SP up. Purchased some and happy with the rising price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.004(23.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $35.52K 1.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 300000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.