ADO 11.5% 2.9¢ anteotech ltd

M&G gaining traction

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    With Anteo M&G being mentioned in more and more scientific papers and more recently being promoted by Luminex to their partners and the inclusion in the Sigma catalogue along with other recent signings, we must surely be gaining significant traction and credibility among the scientific world.

The OWL FAQ document is one I havent seen before (apologies if it has been posted before), but highlights the wide areas of possibility and benefits across a huge range of beads and manufacturers.

Quote below is from the Owl link -
    https://oneworldlab.com/tools/surface-chemistry/anteo-mix&go-faq.php

"What beads are compatible with Mix&Go?
    Below are just some of the beads that the Mix&Go process works very well with:
    Ademtech
    Bangs
    Bioclone
    Chemagen
    Chemicell
    Cyto-Plex
    Dynal
    Dynex
    JSR
    Kisker
    Magspheres
    Merck/ Estapor
    Millipore
    Seradyn
    Spherotech
    Varian Lodestar

What beads are not compatible with Mix&Go?
    The majority of Anteo’s work has been in the immunoassay space, where we have looked at the performance of Mix&Go technology in limit-of-detection and dynamic-range studies on (typically) acid-modified, polystyrene, magnetic, beads up to 2mm in diameter. We have examined dozens of beads/microspheres/microparticles from a range of companies and we have yet to find a product that is not compatible with Mix&Go!"

I wonder how long before we see significant income in the quarterlies.
    Qtr on qtr increases should be seen from now on, and coupled with the acquisition should see us exponentially increase income and share price from here in.

This coming quarterly could see a significant rerate if income is growing strongly as expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.