CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

m & g selling accelerating, page-7

1. 41 Posts.
    Bluegoose.....I have to agree with you. This is what these fund managers do with other peoples money. I looked up their performance for last year, lost something like 7 billion pounds. No wonder, the way they have been selling aussie stocks including CDU. I am informed by brokers that M&G have been hit with redemption's because of their exposure to commodities. The problem with these fund managers and other like them, they alter course on knee jerk reactions. It is just inexperience with them.

In the case of CDU which is one of the great copper stories with plenty of life yet, to have is sold off by these people....

Most brokers I have spoken to are amazed with the way M&G/Vanguard sold off their holdings in Mining Companies. We all know things go up and things go down, there is a time to buy and a time to sell, unfortunately M&G just cant get it right. Needs a Big Change at the top. If I were a M&G Vanguard shareholder I would be bailing out of them quicker than they are bailing out of mining companies. Its amazing how some of these people get these jobs running these funds.
    The only positive thing about this group is that it is giving all of us the opportunity to buy a these low prices, so for that, I thank them.

The old saying, Wealth is just a transfer of money from the impatient to the patient. You have to know when to hold and when to fold. Some people just never learn. As for Hoots, probably just a FIASC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.