CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Looking at the way M&G have been aggressively selling CDU, and...

1. 679 Posts.
    Looking at the way M&G have been aggressively selling CDU, and the buyers response in soaking up the avalanche of stock they have thrown at the market, I reckon that M&G could have exited at least at 30% above the current price.
    They sold down the stock from $3.60 continuously until it hit $1.70 and have basically held it there, not letting it go up and then bask it the minute it looks like a rally. Its almost like they are not interested in an orderly exit. They obviously have Aussie brokers selling their stock and advising them.
    M&G must surely start asking the question in relation to their counterparts in Australia. What the hell are you doing? If M&G lost 5 Billion English pounds last year and they are sorry, would hate to see what they are going to say next year. Looked at the "Sorry" to shareholders on the link. Interesting times. They are doing the same to others as outlined in the HC threads today.
    My question is: if you are selling out of great companies with promise what are they going to do with the money. Pour it down the drain into dogs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.